Leaking around apron and deck

First let me introduce myself as this is my first post. I am Len and live in the Oklahoma City area. I am am one of those DIY who has taken on and completed major projects, so no stranger to solving problems. This is my first pool.

I've read through almost every post regarding cracks/leaks and have not come across my problem. I would appreciate any help.

Just purchased a house with 20 year old gunite pool, free form 18x35, the pool had not been used for 2 years, but kept in ok condition. I had been able to get it to swimming condition and the family was enjoying the pool. Last week several tiles fell off and I noticed water coming out around the edge near the apron/deck area in one specific area of the pool.
The water flows onto the deck of the pool when the pump is running with either the main drain or skimmers open. No leaks are noticble when the pump is off so I don't think it is ground water. I also have checked to see if the sprinkler lines are busted, they are not.

I'm going to attempt to attach several photos.

TIAleak1.jpgleak2.jpg

Welcome Len! Looks like you may have a suction side leak if it's coming out when the pump is on. What is around the leak? Skimmer? Return? vac port?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.