uloset

Jul 11, 2013
Central New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
So, I came out Sunday morning to notice my pool was down about 2inches and knew right off the bat it was a leak. I took a swim and did a little searching around with food dye, but didn't find a thing. My guess its a plumbing issue that was caused by my neighbor the prior morning, who decided to cut down a giant tree in his backyard. They basically cut the canopy off and then cut and pushed the 50 foot trunk down all at once. When it fell the house vibrated so violently that it woke my girl friend up for a dead sleep and the far end of the pool is an easy 100 feet closer to the trees location.

I've capped all the suction lines for now and marked the level and we'll see what happens, return lines are next if it is still receding. I'm still praying that its a hole in the liner, but that wouldn't be my luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.