DPD powder source

dsm

Jul 3, 2010
Double Oak, TX
I am about to run out of DPD powder for my Taylor test kit - Branded under Leslie's K-2006. Calling Leslie's to buy replacement and they tell me that they do not carry the DPD powder anymore. Is there still a source for this product? What is my next step? I think TFP used to offer these chemicals but I can't find them anymore. Thanks

I am about to run out of DPD powder for my Taylor test kit - Branded under Leslie's K-2006. Calling Leslie's to buy replacement and they tell me that they do not carry the DPD powder anymore. Is there still a source for this product? What is my next step? I think TFP used to offer these chemicals but I can't find them anymore. Thanks
You can get all your chemicals from TFTestkits.net

The Leslie's Commercial in Garland has it if you are in a hurry. Otherwise get it from tftestkits.net as stated above.

3630 W Miller Road, Garland, TX

Keep in mind they are only open until 5 as they cater to pool service companies, not homeowners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.