Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: DPD powder source

1. Back To Top    #1

DPD powder source

I am about to run out of DPD powder for my Taylor test kit - Branded under Leslie's K-2006. Calling Leslie's to buy replacement and they tell me that they do not carry the DPD powder anymore. Is there still a source for this product? What is my next step? I think TFP used to offer these chemicals but I can't find them anymore. Thanks
    35K gallons, StaRite S8D110 DE Filter, Pentair IntelliFlo vs3050 pump, IG gunite

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: DPD powder source

Quote Originally Posted by dsm View Post
    I am about to run out of DPD powder for my Taylor test kit - Branded under Leslie's K-2006. Calling Leslie's to buy replacement and they tell me that they do not carry the DPD powder anymore. Is there still a source for this product? What is my next step? I think TFP used to offer these chemicals but I can't find them anymore. Thanks
    You can get all your chemicals from TFTestkits.net
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

3. Back To Top    #3

yes. thanks/ I just found it and was prepared to post the same info. Found the link in duraleigh's signature. Thanks.
    35K gallons, StaRite S8D110 DE Filter, Pentair IntelliFlo vs3050 pump, IG gunite

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

TFTestkits.net is correct. The TFTestkits.com is a long story
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by duraleigh View Post
    TFTestkits.net is correct. The TFTestkits.com is a long story
    My bad, but the link worked.....
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

6. Back To Top    #6

The Leslie's Commercial in Garland has it if you are in a hurry. Otherwise get it from tftestkits.net as stated above.

3630 W Miller Road, Garland, TX

Keep in mind they are only open until 5 as they cater to pool service companies, not homeowners.
    Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II TR-100 Sand Filter, CircuPool RG 60 Plus SWG, TF-100 test kit
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!