Help what to do with leak on the top of the wall?

Jul 13, 2014
Fresno, California
Oh boy so it's almost midnight here. My pool is almost filled to the rim. I was about to dump some salt in, run the pump and let it go overnight....and what do I find a freaking leak. What do you guys think I should do? Theres none on the liner that I can see it's on the wall it looks like it might have been torn when connecting the poles together but after double checking the poles aren't even near it. Smh. There's some patches included but they say it's gotta be dry. There's no way I can get away with patching as is right? Something temporary maybe duct tape?

Its nearly full if I just shut the water off and leave what's in there as is and start working on it tomorrow will I be fine (without putting salt in or the pump on)? I don't want it to go green on me. I guess I should stop filling it tomorrow drain, them patch, hopefully it's not a mess by the time I wake up I need some sleep. It's a shame because the thing is darn level and I thought all would be well. See if I can even sleep. :brickwall:

Edit: btw the hole isn't pouring out water as bad as it looks. I'm kind of thinking of running the pump and dumping salt in anyway then fixing first thing in the morning, after seeing this water compliant glue and patch here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YuOi76aUWMQ

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 35
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.