Newbie not having much luck

Jul 18, 2014
Port Richey, fl
Hello everybody. I have a quick sort up intex 26x52. I have spent all this money on a sod cutter, sand, and other prep items. Finally, despite my work schedule the pool is set up. Everything seems ok. We start filling the pool. It took over 24 hours to do do. Then we notice the water level dropping. We believe the seam is not holding together. I am going to be out all that water and will have to dis assemble this pool and set up a new one if intex replaces it.? Not too happy, but am willing to let them make it right. Does anyone have any ideas on how they will handle it and what I should realistically expect from them?

Welcome to TFP Jay :wave:

I don't have an Intex but I believe they want you to cut out the defect (Make sure you speak with them before doing so) and send it to them to verify a seam split. I can not tell you how long they take to make things right. I can only hope they hurry up so you and your family can swim.

Good luck and let us know how your experience was with Intex. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.