Couple weekends of mods!! Have to thank tfp and everyone on here!!!

May 15, 2012
Hi Everyone!!

Sorry I dont post much but I do a heck of a lot of lurking and the amount of knowledge on these pages is invaluable.

This is our third season with the pool and its still level as all get out! Thats because I listened you guys from square one!

Well, I finally just couldn't handle the little canister that came with the pool any more and broke down the beginning of this season and got a 2650 sand filter, hard plumbed it, including the Hayward thru the wall skimmer and then yesterday built a filter house. My Pop has come over every other weekend to help with all the mods, that was tons of help and fun. Its always fun to build stuff with your Dad!

But aside from the mods, for three years in a row I have had crystal clear sparkling water! TFP has been instrumental in making it soooo easy to follow the BBB method! My TF-100 test kit is still great. I just bought my first set of refills for a few items this season.

Thanks you all again!

Well, the main reason for this post isnt to show off or brag but to hopefully give back a little. For every mod I did there where a ton of pictures to look at to go along with all the thorough descriptions so i wanted to post just a few pics of what I did to show my take on the mods. I did everything from making the intex adapters using the grey electrical conduit connector for the hard plumbing, making solar cover hangers to including a secondary intake. All from reading the pages on this forum!

Trouble free Pool rocks!!!

[URL=http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/MAGTIKI/media/Pool/POOL%20MODS/20140720_110105_zps418a69a2.jpg.html][/URL]

Wow, now I gotta do something about the landscaping around the pool! Really stands out how little attention it got in the pics.

I'll try to update this post with a few more pictures with the cover off.

Fantastic pics MAGTIKI! Love the one of you and your little girl! :mrgreen: I love seeing it done right and it's people like you who inspire other's to do it right, get a little sweat on ya and go the distance! It's all worth it in the end to see a nice set up and a level pool that won't go anywhere. Congratulations! Please post updated pics of the landscaping! I'm not the only one who would love to see it! :cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.