460cd31ec8f7050c07ceeb98dc29cd1a.jpg

b7fc94998098bd2c6dbdd685feeb4672.jpg

438e86f252a51010dc00eeb8437d0e05.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks Glock.

New pool owner/closer question.
I've unhooked my hoses from my skimmer to pump at the pump and my hose from my filter to SWG to jet at the jet. I've stored my SWG. I've gotten the water out of the hoses. Do I need to detach them from the skimmer and filter even though they're empty?(also the hose connecting the pump to filter)

I leave mine running during the winter. On the nights when it is expected to freeze I leave the pump on. I have only had one emergency "teardown" and that was during a 14 hour power outage. I was home and watched the lines. Once they started getting slushy I removed the hoses and opened the valve on the pump. It drained on its own and once the power came back on and the temp was above freezing I put it back together and turned it back on. You are in a colder climate though. If you remove the low end of the hose and make it so it doesn't pool inside the hose I would think leaving them intact is not bad. Might crack if they get cold and someone moves or steps on them but only you know the odds of that.

Wow, what a wonderful set up you have there, to quote everyone ele - it is awesome :) I'm looking at one of those types of pools for next year - not sure if it will look as great as this though.

So new pool guy got some nasty water from the top of the cover into the pool when I was removing it. It turned into a swamp in a week. Slowly getting it under control. Bought a Aquabot(full size) that is helping tremendously.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428774845.038331.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428774854.505018.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428774863.022610.jpg

Slowly but surely.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.