New pool build and deck Apex NC

Re: New pool build and deck Apex,NC

Today I lucked upon an awesome deal. There was an apartment complex in Raleigh that had changed their pool furniture. They were selling sitting chairs for $5 and lounge chairs for $10. Best $110 I've spent lately got me 8 lounge chairs and 6 sitting chairs. They are in awesome shape and don't even looked used.

te4aje2u.jpg

Dang... What a good find!!!

Do not super chlorinate with the SWG. It is not capable of handling the SLAM. You need to use liquid bleach to bring the FC up to SLAM levels instead of inching it up like you are doing now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
He was going to charge me $240 to level with the "build up" due to the slope of my yard. They cover up to 20" of difference and it's $15 per 1" more. It was another $360 when I wanted to go to virgin ground.

Rising sun is where I purchased the pool. It was installed by southern installations but I think they have a new name now.

They came back today and changed the 1 speed pump for a 2 speed.

Yesterday morning I ran the backhoe for a few hours pushing and spreading out the pile if dirt that was dug out of the hole where the pool went. I bet it was a good 3 dump truck loads. Also did some digging on the top side of the pool. I also had to spread out the 2/3 of a load of gravel beside my driveway that I didn't use in the French drain. My friend brought me 16 tons and I used about 5.
I need to take more pics.

Yesterday evening I had to redo some of the wiring in my panel and crawl that my friend told me would not pass inspection. Never done any electrical but I got it all taken care of.
usupu2y9.jpg

7uzyvery.jpg

Hey BassFan, you should use PoolMath. It's super easy. Put your gallons in at the top and your results you have at present in the now column and where you want it in your target and touch over on the right and it tells you what to add. Be sure to fill out the whole thing so you get accurate results.

25% increased pressure or when you notice that the water returning into the pool is not as strong as it could or should be.

Starting to get my deck foundation ready. I've dug about 25 12"x12"x12" holes for my post footings. I'm going to lay a paver in the bottom set my 4x6 post and fill them up with concrete. I'm trying to determine best how to do my deck girder around the pool. I think I'm going to put a paver down with a handi block on too holding a 4x4 and use a double
2x8 girder and run my joists over top. Anyone ever built one like that?

by9ate4u.jpg

Also I took a day and redid my upper existing deck rails practicing how I am going to do my rails around the pool. I will actually be running the posts all the way up from the ground for the pool deck.

tavuju8e.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.