Utility Line (Electric and Gas) in the way of Pool dig area

Feb 1, 2013
Just find out both electric and gas utility lines are located at the area of the pool to be. PB refer the electrician and the quote the fees to move the line for $3,300 (about 230 ft). Does it sound reasonable? I try to find couple more contractors for the quote. Anyone has experience with a good electrician in my area, South Houston, Clear Lake area? Thanks.

You will be best served by calling around and using Google to search for more quotes in your area. We don't give recommendations on electricians, plumbers, gas lines and such here at TFP. :goodjob:

Welcome to TFP. Please do post pics once you get it situated and start your dig.

I am not sure, what do I really need to know for the entire job? The first contract proposal to run around the pool to the panel which is longer distance, the second contract said I can run it between the pool and the house which is shorter distance (he is still working on the estimate).

Welcome to the forum :wave:

I'd ask whoever you are getting estimates from if the est. covers the job all the way to working utilities and the trench filled in and the sod. For each thing they might not cover you know you need to find someone else and get an additional estimate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.