Went to a local pool dealer for testing, Newbie here and was given a 4 pound bucket of calcium and told calcium is low to add that and 2 packs of shock.... As soon as I added the water looked like milk and stayed that way for a week. After finding this forum and reading I think I got the shaft.... The shock is cal hypo based as well.... Fast forward got Taylor test kit from the man in brown and dove into testing. Results are as follows.
I think my calcium is way out of high, I did drop down water to skimmer level and refilled with tap water yesterday. My question is should I just go ahead and do a major water change or is there other options that I can try to keep from fighting this for rest of the year?
Thanks for the help