Toronto, ON
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have a Jacuzzi spa - it is about 7 years old and is (I think) a J-345. About a year or so ago the coloured LED stopped working. Is this something that I can replace myself? I am not keen on spending too much $$$ to have this done but if it is something that I can easily buy and change then I will do it myself.

Both LED bulbs (or whatever) seemed to stop working at the same time - the one under the waterfall and the other one on the opposite side of the tub. Is it the LED that would have died or has something like a controller died?

Hey! :wave:

Now sure on how to do it because I don't own one but lets see if someone knows how or can give you advice! :cool:

My Marquis has an easy access panel where all the equipment is located. For access to the waterfall light I had to remove the exterior shell on that side but mine is attached with clearly visible screws. The bulb just pulls out of the housing. The housing in mine unscrews from the fixture. It can be alittle difficult to get it out the first time because of spray foam insulation that was used on mine. Those bulbs are expensive if you go with original equipment and order from the manufacturer but I found some that were pretty cheap about 15.00 a piece. They want 60 or 70 bucks from the spa maker. Ridiculous! If I can find my receipt I'll let you know whether it was ebay or an online spa store I found them at.

I found it, it was at hot tub works.com I got them from. They have two different sizes. Mine is the smaller one. Your's may be the bigger one. Most spas use the same type of light I believe. Let me know what you find and how it works out for you.

Thanks - my spa also has a readily accessible door. There are actually two spots where there are lights - one by the waterfall and one on the other side.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.