Small Pool Questions & Help

I purchased an 8' round Easy Set Pool for my daughters to enjoy this summer. It didn't come with a pump & filter which became quite a problem for me because keeping it clean was next to impossible even with all the chemicals. So my mom offered to upgrade us to a 10' pool with a pump & filter. So we have tried to set up this 10' pool on our concrete patio but it is just too big and won't fit. So I have a few questions: Can I use the pump & filter from the 10' pool on the 8' pool by just cutting the appropriate holes? Also does the pump have to be attached all the time or can it be attached at night when it needs to be in use? Also can you run the pump & filter when people are in the pool? Sorry for so many questions, I just want to get the most information possible so I can make a decision. Thanks for any help!:)

I'm really surprised the 8' doesn't have the returns for a pump and that you'd have to cut the holes. I thought even if the pump was sold separate it would have the holes. Anyway to answer your questions

make sure you put down some sort of tarp or ground cloth under the pool if you are putting on concrete, you don't want the moving and walking on the bottom to tear a hole

yes you can use the pump by cutting holes, yes the pump has to be attached all the time otherwise the water would drain out of the holes and yes you can run that while people are in the pool, I do it all the time. My kids like the feeling of the water being put back in the pool

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.