Ashes from fires nearby HELP!

Jun 21, 2011
WA
We live in the mountains in WA state and there are fires near by from all sides and wind and smoke and ash blowing all over. My house is not at risk but it is affecting our pool big time, can't go out anyway because air quality is bad with smoke but I am worried about pool that has been sparkling until now using your wonderful methods!!!

We have the filter going non stop, left the auto pool cleaner on all night and still going but I am worried that might over work it???

Still tons of black pieces in pool even though we have tried to over and over again pick up with net, we finally gave up!

Hubby has done two back flushes already.

Any other ideas? He thought about putting winter top on, we have inground liner pool with the kind of top you can sit on it is strong...but then in the middle of summer i know with high temps it will immediately with cover turn to algae.

Just test and adjust as needed like normal.

You have not told us anything about your pool or equipment:
Please add your location (City, State or City, Country) to your profile and pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you in the future.

I am not sure you can "over work" a cleaner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.