Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Concrete Fountain Hook Up

1. Back To Top    #1

Concrete Fountain Hook Up

How do I connect a concrete fountain to my in ground pool?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Concrete Fountain Hook Up

Welcome to TFP!!!

We are going to have to have a lot more information about what you are trying to accomplish along with pictures.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

We are trying to figure out if it would be best to run a line from the pump to the fountain or hook up to an out flow which my husband says he had a inexpensive fountain hooked to years ago. The only problem hooking it to that is the fountain is not close and the out flow only runs intermittent not continuous. Attaching some pics.

4. Back To Top    #4

Well at least we know that the fountain is actually at the pool and not some independent system.

I would add a valve/pipe from the pump as that is the cleaner install.

No idea what " the out flow only runs intermittent not continuous." means or how that is possible.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks. The pump is only about 10 ft. away from the fountain. He could not remember if the outflow in the pool where the fountain was hooked up before ran continuous or not. As it circulates around the pool, when it comes to that side it flows out. He can probably give you more info. later.

6. Back To Top    #6

Do you have in floor pop-ups that rotate through zones? Where the wall is a zone?

Does not matter as I would not hook it up that way. Just add a Tee off the return line and add a valve to turn on the fountain.
    Jason, TFP Moderator