Bettendorf, IA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Our vinyl liner pool was finished a couple weeks ago. After swimming around I noticed these white strips in the corners that seem to be holding the liner corners in place near the coping. Right around those are little tears (about 1/2 inch) in the liner. It looks like they used a hammer to pound the white strips in and hit the liner a few times. I don't want to make an issue out of something that isn't one but won't those rips only get bigger and cause a liner replacement earlier than normal? The rips are well above the water line as they are right by the coping so I don't think we will have a leak.

On what I am hoping is an unrelated note, there seems to be water or air behind the liner on one of the walls (not near the liner corner tears). It's not a lot but if you move your hand up the wall you can see/feel that something is back there? Thoughts on what this is and how best to proceed?

If your brand new liner has holes in it from being installed, You Need To Be Rocking Someone's Boat!!!!

That is unacceptable.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.