Wading pools?

uncleg

Jul 16, 2014
Bonneau
I am looking for plans or direction to a site for to buy or construct a wading pool myself. I have searched but have found very little clear instruction. I am 49 have no small children and would just like a small wading pool off my patio, to get in and cool off during summer, pool would be shaded, I'm only looking for something 2 to 3 feet deep and not very large, just something for me a a few guest to sit around in and have few drinks. I grew up with a pool so I am familiar with the upkeep and also take care of my Brothers when he is out of town. I have considered concrete block construction and marine grade plywood along with an extreme termite treatment, but i have not really found what I am looking for, I would even consider some sort of pool shell if i could find one to fit the bill and not cost a fortune. I plan to do most of the work myself. Has anyone done such a project? I'm new here so I hope I am being clear. Thanx, Also I am located in the low country of SC, the water tables are high.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.