Pool Math App for iPhone

Hello to all, this forum is a tremendous resource. I have spent some time looking around trying to find a place to download the Pool Math calculator to my iPhone5s. It would be a lot more convenient to be able to take my phone out to the pool and make calculations vs. coming into the house and having to log onto the site.
It might not be available but i thought that I saw it at one point? Thanks in advance for any help.

iPhone users:

If you have cell or wifi service at your house keep reading. You can add the pool math website to your iphone homescreen. To do so, click the little center icon that looks like a box with an arrow coming out of the top of it. then tap the "add to homescreen" this basically adds it to your homescreen as an app. You click the icon on your homescreen and it opens a window in safari.

You can then use poolmath from the website on your phone...and it's saved for you so you don't have to fumble around for it.

I have not tried any of the standalone apps for this...as I don't trust them, and many are not free. I like free.

The Play Store for Android has Pool Pal. I haven't tried it, but here it is:

2u71stc.png

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Think Pad - I have only just played with it for a bit, but it does do the pool math calculations. Looks like the logging is really optional. Enter the value for something, and the target, and it will tell you what to add to reach the target (through a fast, clean, simple phone interface), which is what I need.

In the setup, you can set the % bleach you use, etc.

Think Pad - I have only just played with it for a bit, but it does do the pool math calculations. Looks like the logging is really optional. Enter the value for something, and the target, and it will tell you what to add to reach the target (through a fast, clean, simple phone interface), which is what I need.

In the setup, you can set the % bleach you use, etc.

Is it doing Jason's calculations? If not, I'd be hesitant to use it.

I use Pool Pal all the time and love it. I believe it does use the same calculations, and when you go to set your goal levels it includes "TFP" suggested levels. It's probably not quite as advanced as the actual pool math, but it's a whole lot easier, faster and more convenient to use. You can choose which parameters you want to track, what type of chemicals you are using (e.g., 8.25% bleach, 10% bleach, 12.5% bleach etc.), and goal levels for each parameter. Every time you log your current level (e.g. FC 3.5) it will tell you exactly how much of your chosen chemical to add. It also tracks filter pressure and has a checkmark to note the day you last cleaned the filter. It's very handy and has kept my pool balanced and happy!

I use an app called Download Pro. I opened tfp in safari, and was able to open pool math in the download pro app. Now I can go to the download pro app and pull up the pool math file with all my numbers still in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.