Los Angeles, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Today, I investigated the 1" PVC pipe and 3/4" conduit which sticks out of the concrete of the equipment pad. Both have water in them at a level just below the concrete of the pad. both are open at the top.

Any ideas what these may be? should i blow compressed air in them to see if i get bubbles in the pool somewhere?

Thanks!

Compressed air sounds like a good idea.

They could lead to a pool (or spa) light niche, or a pressure side pool cleaner port, or supply air to spa jets, or just be abandoned from previous features that were removed.

Well, the conduit is abandoned under the deck and the water in it was rain/ wash water. I had water bubble up though a crack in the grout between the bricks and once it emptied out water didn't seep back into it which tells me it is not connected to the pool.

The pipe leads to a jet (no eyeball in it) in the pool which I thought lead to the skimmer as a safety port. Now thinking how to use it... Maybe install a water level sensor in it? That way I can have an automatic pool filler... Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.