Test Results - Now what?

May 30, 2011
Orlando, Fl
Its been a while since i posted on here, and i went through some fights with my pool where I was to lazy to maintain it. Not anymore.

Its been under control (fairly blue) since June 27th, and today its still clear blue. I am out of town, so my wife had the Local Pool Store run a water sample for me..

FC 6 ppm
TC not Run
PH 7.6
Hardness 260ppm
Alkalinty 155ppm
CYA 40ppm

My pool is about 18000-20000 gallons (i need to remeasure and figure it out It might still be in my sig but i think its wrong)

What should i do know and what should i tell her to do to maintain the next week while I'm gone?

Do you not have your own test kit? Do you actually trust the pool store results (unlike any of us here)?

There is nothing that needs to be done based on those numbers, but tomorrow might be a different story.

Yeah i only trust this one store after all these years. He told her she was fine unless she wanted to lower the Alkalinty.. add Muratic acid, but he said you didnt need to. I guess i should teach her how to us the TF-100 in the house next time

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.