Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi,

I need to replace this anti-siphon valve on my pool fill line. This valve leaks out of every possible location when turned on:

20140715_092452_zpsxobqjrsh.jpg

It looks like a manual sprinkler valve with the handle replaced for easier turning. Is this what I should do - buy a new sprinkler valve and replace the handle? Are there more suitable devices out there for this purpose? The main reason I'm asking is because when I search for a pool fill anti-siphon or backflow devices, I get few good results and it's difficult to tell what is the standard device to use.

Thanks!

Or you could just use a backflow valve and a separate ball valve to turn the flow on and off.

Could you please post a link to where I can see and buy one of these backflow valves, like on Amazon or Home Depot? I don't know what to search for, so it would be great if you can give me an example. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.