Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Adding Chapters

1. Back To Top    #1
    Gilbert AZ

Adding Chapters

Just an idea that I"ll throw out to all of you. I've been involved in other forums that had Chapters, usually by state or province. These usually had a chapter President and Vice President. The members would join the Chapter according to their location. From time to time there would be get togethers and thing of that sort. You get the idea. Just a thought.
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Missouri City (suburb of Houston, TX)

Re: Adding Chapters

That's probably further than I would like to take it. However, we do have an area for regional discussions. Members are welcome to set up a get-together if there are enough members and interest in a given area.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.