Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Considering 14'x48" ProSeries Metal Frame on Existing Pavered Patio - not level

1. Back To Top    #1

Considering 14'x48" ProSeries Metal Frame on Existing Pavered Patio - not level

Hello,

I am new to AGP and am considering putting this on an existing pavered patio. The problem is that it slopes down to the east. I haven't figured out how many inches but it looks like maybe 6"-plus over the 14' area. The whole yard is sloped to the east because the house is built midway down a hill for drainage, etc.

Does anyone have ideas on how it can be leveled without rebuilding the patio? I was think of adding additional pavers for the supports and using some type of filler or pads. I don't want to use sand if it can be avoided because the pool will be taken down in late September/early October. I could put it further east in the yard on grass, but that area is shaded by two large trees.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated. I have searched the forum and found several posts about using pavers, but not placing the pool on a pavered patio.

JB

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Considering 14'x48" ProSeries Metal Frame on Existing Pavered Patio - not level

Your going to have to remove all the pavers, and dig down to level.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Considering 14'x48" ProSeries Metal Frame on Existing Pavered Patio - not level

Thanks, Xanadu. That's what I was afraid of. Too bad there's not an alternative...

4. Back To Top    #4

The nice part is.... when you take down the pool this fall, you'll have a nice LEVEL patio to enjoy.
    Mac.Dblues and ProfessorDaisy's Lower Arkansas Pool Install
    Intex UltraFrame 20ft x 52in deep, 9,400 Gallons / Approx 78,500 lbs, Intex 1600 GPH, 14" sand filter, Hayward Dyna-Skim SP1091LX, Taylor K-2006, SpeedStir, Sample Sizer
    First Fill May 2014, Deck finished June 2014, Mods happening probably on a continuous basis. Stay tuned.....