Need Help with Intex Pool and Polaris 65

Jul 14, 2014
Mooreville
I bought a used Intex 20' x 48" pool with intex pump with cartridge filter and intex salt water system.I added the salt water system but I got the Polaris 65 with the pool will it work with the intex pump and how will I plumb it.I'm wondering with the intex pump be enough to run it years ago I had a above ground steel wall pool and I had a polaris pool cleaner it looks the same but it ran off the skimmer which I also got a skimmer for intex pool.Instead of me running my gums can someone help me out my pool is super clean except the bottom need to get the polaris sweeping thanks David

Which Intex pump do you have, oh wait, you say cartridge filter. I would go out on a limb here and say there is no way that the polaris can be powered by that little pump... I have the 2650 sand filter and I don't even think it's powerful enough to manage a little robot. Just MHO.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.