New Pool Build - McKinney Texas (North Texas)

Mar 30, 2014
McKinney
So we are actually almost done with the pool build, but we have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to share any of the pictures or progress. I'll just post the pics in the stages that took place...

The pool is in ground, gunite, 4-5-4, spa, sundeck, outdoor kitchen, jandy everything, aux pump for waterfalls, boulder tile, and all the other good stuff :)

IMG_6472.jpg
This is the pre-site survey to lay out the pool. We were pretty happy with it!

IMG_6644.jpg
Equipment showed up! They brought in the big excavator! There were only a few inches on either side of it as they brought it between the houses.

IMG_6666.jpg
IMG_6651.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lol... Riverbend Sandler. Very happy so far!

OK, this thread completely freaked me out. I thought my pictures had disappeared. :D

Who was your builder?

Attachments

• IMG_6649.jpg
    IMG_6649.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 322
IMG_6668.jpg

All dug in about 6 hours!

IMG_6683.jpg

Pool equipment install has begun!

IMG_6685.jpg

More pipes

IMG_6686.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6706.jpg

IMG_6709.jpg

Equipment done! Holy **** lots of pipes...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's an Oklahoma stone. Sandstone type I believe. They cut and chisel every single piece of it!

What is the type of stone youre using the on the spa wall/kitchen walls? It is beautiful! I must have it!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I know I know! We just wanted to set something in there to get an idea of the height. We have the no glass in the pool rule ;) Oh, and that's our small doberman. We have 2 others, but much larger :)
No glass by the pool!!! tsk tsk!!! LOL Love the Doberman! :D Awesome pool build, looks like those guys know what they are doing.

It's an Oklahoma stone. Sandstone type I believe. They cut and chisel every single piece of it!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I know I know! We just wanted to set something in there to get an idea of the height. We have the no glass in the pool rule ;) Oh, and that's our small doberman. We have 2 others, but much larger :)

I believe they call it Oklahoma chopped stone. Same stuff we have on our back wall. Goes well with flagstone coping.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.