Have you given your pool a name?

Big Splash

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 2, 2014
New Jersey
Since having read the analogy often that a pool is like a pet, I've decided to give my pool a name...

Oscar

It fits because... well... when I don't take good care of Oscar, he turns into a green swampy smelling grouch. Oscar doesn't seem to mind being that way. In fact, he's perfectly happy taunting me while I throw away my hard earned green in the trash!!!

grouch.jpg

OTOH... when Oscar looks the way it does now... sparkely clean... I feel like I should get a prize or something :)

oscar_statue1.png

Ok... back on my meds :)

Thanks for all the help keeping Oscar (and me) happy.

Splash

Yeah right now it is...you better be worth it black hole! We are buying a foreclosure and the pool needs a new liner. The bank is paying but it is holding up closing. I am just praying the equipment works ok otherwise it may hold us up even more. We are living in a hotel and we are all tired of it and ready to move in.

We had a Hayward pool cleaner, and since Hayward seems like such a great name (even for a human), we would just call it Hayward.

"Could you please take Hayward off of the hose."

"I think Hayward needs to be cleaned again."

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.