Compupool CPX-36 Warranty Claim

masand

May 19, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I installed this new in March of this year after just under three years with a CPSC-36.

I came home on July 2 to find the display completely blank. It appeared a component on the main board overheated and caused the ribbon wire to melt.

After speaking with customer service and emailing all the required photos, forms, proof of purchase, etc, a warranty claim was approved. Unfortunately they don't have any power packs (CPX-PP) available to send out and they do not know when they will be available from the manufacturer. They hope "this month"...

Up until now, I have recieved good customer service from them and the people in FL are helpful (which is why I purchased a CPX to replace my CPSC) but it is unfortunate that I have needed their customer service at all (two warranty claims on the first CPSC, a melted CPSC cell connector at just under 3 years of age, and now the claim on the CPX). And very frustrating that he factory cannot supply their own warranty center.

Sorry to vent, just frustrated. Seriously considering trying to return this unit and purchase a different brand.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 80
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.