Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Compupool CPX-36 Warranty Claim

1. Back To Top    #1

Atlanta, GA

Compupool CPX-36 Warranty Claim

I installed this new in March of this year after just under three years with a CPSC-36.

I came home on July 2 to find the display completely blank. It appeared a component on the main board overheated and caused the ribbon wire to melt.

After speaking with customer service and emailing all the required photos, forms, proof of purchase, etc, a warranty claim was approved. Unfortunately they don't have any power packs (CPX-PP) available to send out and they do not know when they will be available from the manufacturer. They hope "this month"...

Up until now, I have recieved good customer service from them and the people in FL are helpful (which is why I purchased a CPX to replace my CPSC) but it is unfortunate that I have needed their customer service at all (two warranty claims on the first CPSC, a melted CPSC cell connector at just under 3 years of age, and now the claim on the CPX). And very frustrating that he factory cannot supply their own warranty center.

Sorry to vent, just frustrated. Seriously considering trying to return this unit and purchase a different brand.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    24000 gal vinyl IG; CPSC36 SWG, TA-60 Sand Filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    Forest, VA

Re: Compupool CPX-36 Warranty Claim

I feel your pain - Been waiting over 5 weeks to replace a cracked cell and power board for a 1 month old CPX-48. Had to pay for an upgrade from a CPSc48 that they couldn't get parts for.
    25000 gal Rectangle IG, Vinyl, SWCG -CircuPool SI45 Plus, Sand Filter, 3/4 hp Pentair pump with US motors echotech EZ variable speed motor

3. Back To Top    #3

If they can't replace the defective part I would ask for an entire new unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    13k IG pebble pool w/waterfall, 1hp whisperflow pump, pentair ccp320 cartridge filter
    Circupool SI45+ swg
    TF100 +speed stir Taylor 1766 salt test

4. Back To Top    #4

I was about to order one of these but now changed my mind.
    16K IG vinyl liner - 2.5 HP Hayward Pump - Hayward Sand Filter - CircuPool Si 30 SWG

5. Back To Top    #5

I've been waiting for my replacement CPX48 since 6/20. Same story every time I call to check status that they do not have any in stock.
    18 x 36 x 24 True L Vinyl, DE filter, CompuPool SWG approx. 35k gallons, NW Ohio