Does adding DE help clear that cloudiness

Re: Adding DE to Sand Filter

Not sure which "adding DE to sand" thread to bump...

Does adding DE help clear that cloudiness that many of us are experienceing towards the end of our SLAM. Everything else is going according to plan regarding CC and OCLT
You really shouldn't bump someone else's thread with your question. Keep your questions about your pool in your thread. It really makes it a lot easier for someone to follow your progress.

Topic split. JasonLion

Now, in answer to your question, yes near the end of a SLAM this can help clear the water. Reading through the posts of yours I could find quickly I see you got your test kit around the 10th, but really didn't see anything about conducting a SLAM. How are your numbers?

You really shouldn't bump someone else's thread with your question. Keep your questions about your pool in your thread. It really makes it a lot easier for someone to follow your progress.

Now, in answer to your question, yes near the end of a SLAM this can help clear the water. Reading through the posts of yours I could find quickly I see you got your test kit around the 10th, but really didn't see anything about conducting a SLAM. How are your numbers?

I'll update my post and move the question over, thanks. I'm used to other forums wanting to condense threads instead of having the same topics over and over, my bad.

I'll update my post and move the question over, thanks. I'm used to other forums wanting to condense threads instead of having the same topics over and over, my bad.
Not bad, just a learning curve. Many other forums are topic oriented, while this one deals with many specific pools. It's easier for everyone if all of the information for your pool is kept together so people making suggestions have a history of what you have done.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.