Our oasis

eqbob

Jul 25, 2012
Central Texas
Posting a few pics of our oasis. Have taken over the chemistry ourselves, still learning, but much more stable than when maintained by a company. Pool is 1.5 years old.

I hear/read people say they can tell about the chemistry by just looking at the water. Haven't mastered that trick yet, but it's clear, sparkling, and inviting.

Next up is a nice covering over the patio. Have the design in my head, but not the money in the bank <G>.

Attachments

• small_1.jpg
    small_1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 537
  • small_2.jpg
    small_2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 549
Thanks. It already sees a lot of use. Most days I do 50-100 laps or swim against the jets.
We designed it...did not want any decking around it. Too much useless space for our needs and takes away dog area.
Continuing to teach the dogs the way out by putting them in and getting them to swim to the steps. They're corgis and are not fans of water. They have a pool alarm on their collar that shrieks at 120dB in the house if they would fall in, but covering them both ways.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.