Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Our oasis

1. Back To Top    #1

Our oasis

Posting a few pics of our oasis. Have taken over the chemistry ourselves, still learning, but much more stable than when maintained by a company. Pool is 1.5 years old.

I hear/read people say they can tell about the chemistry by just looking at the water. Haven't mastered that trick yet, but it's clear, sparkling, and inviting.

Next up is a nice covering over the patio. Have the design in my head, but not the money in the bank <G>.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Central TX / 12K GAL / IG / SWG / DE filter / Pentair SVRS & 3 swim jet pumps / Spa bench and jets / Single body of water / No heater.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Our oasis

This is our pad area. I think it's pretty clean and usable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Central TX / 12K GAL / IG / SWG / DE filter / Pentair SVRS & 3 swim jet pumps / Spa bench and jets / Single body of water / No heater.

3. Back To Top    #3

Very nice looking pool ! Im sure it's going to see a lot of use.
    In time you'll know when something is off by looking at it ! Stay with our methods and it'll be trouble free. 😎
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks. It already sees a lot of use. Most days I do 50-100 laps or swim against the jets.
    We designed it...did not want any decking around it. Too much useless space for our needs and takes away dog area.
    Continuing to teach the dogs the way out by putting them in and getting them to swim to the steps. They're corgis and are not fans of water. They have a pool alarm on their collar that shrieks at 120dB in the house if they would fall in, but covering them both ways.

5. Back To Top    #5

That's a very pretty pool! My son has a lab and a corgi mix - the corgi loves the pool and the lab avoids it at all costs???? Usually it's the other way around! Lol.
    Finally Done! - 21x34 IG, SWCG, depth - 3.6 - 4.6 - 6.6, Pentair IntelliFlow 3050 vs+svrs, 60 sq ft Pentair DE Filter, 400k BTU Heater, Polaris 280 w/.75 hp booster pump, Pentair EasyTouch wireless, 38 sq ft raised spa, wet edge Barbados quartz finish - ODK w/36 in Napoleon grill

6. Back To Top    #6

Superb!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks for the pics. Very nice
    14,000 gallon IG DiamondBrite pool with 2 ea. waterfalls and slide, Hayward Tristar 2.0 HP 2-speed pump, Hayward 3/4 HP waterfeature booster pump, Hayward 48sf DE filter, Hayward PS4 wireless controller, 1 skimmer and 4 returns, Polaris 280 pressure cleaner w/booster pump, 7 x 7 spa w/6 jets, TF-100 Test Kit w/speed stir

8. Back To Top    #8

wow, that's really nice!
    14k gal, AG, 1hp waterway, sand, heat pump, 7/16/2014 install