CC zero - is that a good thing?

Combined Chloramine (CC) is something you DON'T want, so a reading of zero is great.

In a balanced and properly chlorinated pool you might see 0.5 CC the morning after a heavy bather load, before the sun has had time to break them down.

You may want to work on gradually getting your TA down. It's a little higher than what's recommended for SWG pools.

Thanks Jesse

That's exactly what I'm working on. My original TA was pretty high about 140 when I ran tests with the k2006. My pool store readings where much lower on their reports.

My plan is to let my pH hit 7.8 and then knock it back down to 7.0 Let my TA drop.

I don't thing I'll aerate and let my pH climb on its own. It seems to come up fairly fast. Friday 8.0 knocked to 6.8 ish, aerated Saturday and it climbed to 7.4. Rained last night. But today 7.6 - will test this evening.

Thanks

H

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.