Noticed this when I got back into town. Filter dropped to zero and air is coming out of return eyeballs and is inside the clear thing in front of the pump.
It was fine about 3 days since I left for business.
So process of elimination.
1. Checked skimmer, just a few bugs not clogged.
2. Checked clear basket in front of pump and relubbed oring/inspected. Both are ok.
3. Opened up filters, cartridge filters look good nothing wrong and nothing blocking them.
4. did the bucket test to make sure there was no leak after 24hrs water is even with pool ( dropped 1/8th of an inch in 104 heat).
5. sprayed pool equipment with water from a spray bottle to see if there were any noticeable bubbles and nothing.
Out of ideas whats my next step to check?
Return eyes aren't moving water as strong as they were when I left but it isn't a drastic reduction.
Pump still going strong running it only 4hrs in the daytime 6 at night with the heat.