Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Our new pool in Florida

1. Back To Top    #1

Our new pool in Florida

Just put this together in April, yeah, call me crazy! Lol tell me what you think....

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW PA

Re: Our new pool in Florida

Well, That is a first. I mean, I've seen Intex buried before but they were always protected with a wooded frame build around them and not just plunked into the ground.

Let us know how long it last you. I would imagine the metal frame will rust out in no time.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Elmwood Park, NJ

Well I think it looks really good. Didn't know that could be done with an Intex. Hopefully it holds up.

4. Back To Top    #4

Can you give a breakdown of the project and cost please.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Longview, Texas

Hi jlp!
    Welcome to TroubleFreePools,

the Original Poster has not visited our forum since September, so I doubt you will get a reply.

To help you along with our forum community and make your experince here more enjoyable, I invite you to introduce yourself in our "Just Getting Started" forum. There are a couple of sticky's at the top and they provide some great info that will be helpful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jlp View Post
    Can you give a breakdown of the project and cost please.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!