I'll post the results AFTER I give everyone some background from another thread.
pH keeps creeping up past 8.2 or higher and the chlorine is obviously non existent. I add 1/2 of a gallon of muriatic acid, wait a few hours, then add 1.5 gallons of liquid shock. Next morning things are where they need to be. Chlorine is around a 2 or 3 and the pH is about 7.2 to 7.4. I wait 24 hours, test again, (with a cheap wal mart kit) and it is back to 8.2 pH and .5 or zero chlorine. I redo the acid and shock and the next morning it is back to "normal".
So a few days ago I did this and took a test sample to my local chemical store because I still didn't have my TF-100. They said the chlorine was a 10 and everything else was "perfect". I figured the Wal Mart kit was junk, bad or off. I come home, use the cheap test kit again and I show a .5 on chlorine and 8.2 pH. UGH
Today I received the TF-100 (hope I'm spelling it correctly) here are my results:
Cl - .5 (if not more zero than anything)
Br - 1
pH - 8.2
FC - 3 (I might not have done this correctly)
CC - 1.5
TC - 4.5
CH - 200
TA - 120
CYA - 20
PS. Let me add my water is really cloudy and the floor is dirty from the concrete company adding some Kool Deck today. We went ahead and swam for a little anyway after I back washed and rinsed in hopes I could clear it up a little more before I vacuum tomorrow. I am going to vacuum tomorrow, add some muriatic acid tonight, 1/2 gallon of liquid shock and retest tomorrow evening or Monday afternoon. FYI.