Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: LOL

1. Back To Top    #1
    Evans, GA

However, if you eat a sensible meal, and take it easy for a while after returning to the water, even the risk of a cramp is very low. Now, if you consume a seven-course meal fit for Henry VIII and immediately commence to swim a marathon, you could have a different result!
    I was doing some reading and this made me I use to HATE having to "let my food digest" as a kid before we could go back in the water!
    *~ Laura ~*
    27x52 Aquasphere Conquest AGP (approx.17,100 gal)
    1 HP Pentair Dynamo Pump & SD-40 Sand Filter
    TF-100 Test Kit
    BBB User- Salt Added

2. Back To Top    #2

Morris, IL

Re: LOL

The way I see it, it gave the adults a half hour of peace laying out on the rafts without us getting them wet.

Above Ground / 18' Round / Vinyl Liner / Sand Filter / 100K Gas Heater / Salt Added / No Nature2

3. Back To Top    #3
    Covington, Georgia

If you stop and think about all the things your folks said to you as a kids you used to hate! ... such as waiting to swim after eating comes to mind, that we now use on our children!!

Who else can think of some of the things, that as kids, made no sense then, but make perfect sense now !!
    Don't have a pool right now. Just sharing what I have learned over the years!
    Helpful Links:
    Pool School,Pool Calculator,Cl/CYA Shock Chart,TF Test Kit
    Doing BBB and loving it!

4. Back To Top    #4

The "Because I said so" line And "For the 800th time!" Seemed like such an exaggeration then, but hearing myself say it now makes perfect sense, lol.
    No Cover Charge
    17,000 gal IG w/ raised 8' spillover spa, 3M plaster, 10' stainless rain WF, Pentair SAM lights, Sta-Rite Sys3 cart. filter, Intellichlor SWG, 400kBTU Gas Heater, Paramount IF Cleaners, ET-8 Wireless Remote