Help Buying an above ground pool.

marianegs

Bronze Supporter
Jul 8, 2014
NJ
Hello everyone, this forum has taught me so much and I think I am ready to pull the trigger to buy an above ground pool. Just to give you some info about me. I live in NJ, we are in our mid 30's and we have no children, so it will mostly be us in the pool, with sometimes family coming over. So no crazy roughhousing or anything. So these are the two that I boiled down to. Can anyone give me reviews, dos or donts on the pools and the accessories, or should I start from scratch. Thank you sooo much for any help you can give.

USA Pool Pros
15' Pretium Round, 52" Deep Above Ground Pool
15' Round 25 Ga. Gold Coast Unibead Liner 52"
Blue Star Cartridge Filter System 75sqft./ 1hp 2-Speed Pump
Standard Maintenance Kit (Vacuum, hoses, brush, etc)
A-Frame Ladder for 48"-54" Pool
All above for $1, 616.00---
For 65.00 more I can get this filter Pentair Clean & Clear 75SF Filter with 1 hp Optiflow Pump

Inyopools.com
Wilbar Reprieve 15' Round 54" Steel Above Ground Pool W/ Pump, Filter, Liner & Skimmer - PREP1554SSPSSN1P
Waterway 16 " Sand Filter
Pump: Waterway 1 HP Pump
2000 Series Liners
All Swirl Pattern
15-Year Warranty
Unibead style liner fits 54" wall pools
Standard Maintenance Kit (Vacuum, hoses, brush, etc)
A-Frame Ladder for 48"-54" Pool
All above for Order Total: $1,199.96

The only thing I will say is to go as big as you can afford. My husband and I own a 24 ft pool and he absolutely loves the pool. He loves floating and the fact that he doesn't have to do anything to it! I, am not a floater. I am a swimmer. If I could have gone bigger, I would have but due to yard constraints and property lines (my neighbor is great), I don't think she's want part of my pool in her yard. :mrgreen: That is my advice for you. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.