Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: The time stamp on here is way off.

1. Back To Top    #1

The time stamp on here is way off.

The time stamp on here ( at least for me) is way off. It usually shows me posting at like 4:00 am or so. Not the case, sleeping like baby at that time. Promise.
    Right now it's Friday and 9:29 am here in SoCal. Let's just see what the time stamp says.
    Yep, says 4:29pm looks like it's about 7 hours ahead of reality. It's 7/11/14
    Last edited by dumbcluck; 07-11-2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Checking time stamp
    -Jimbo- My pool was full of dirt and trees. Now it's full of water and children!
    20k gallon inground pool, 18" raised spa 7' round, 8 jets, 3" spa plumbing. Pentair intelliflo 3hp vsp, Easy touch 4 w/ ic 40, CCP 420 cartridge filter, Raypak 407a w/ cupro nickel, Screen logic 2, Pentair intelliph, spa side remote, Pentair 5g color lights pool and spa, TF-100 test kit with speed stir and Dolphin Oasis Z5

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: The time stamp on here is way off.

You probably have your time zone set wrong. Look at Settings -> General Settings -> Time Zone.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: The time stamp on here is way off.

You were right Jason lion!
    I didn't even know that setting was there. Makes sense. Thanks.
    -Jimbo- My pool was full of dirt and trees. Now it's full of water and children!
    20k gallon inground pool, 18" raised spa 7' round, 8 jets, 3" spa plumbing. Pentair intelliflo 3hp vsp, Easy touch 4 w/ ic 40, CCP 420 cartridge filter, Raypak 407a w/ cupro nickel, Screen logic 2, Pentair intelliph, spa side remote, Pentair 5g color lights pool and spa, TF-100 test kit with speed stir and Dolphin Oasis Z5