Indoor pool

Ok, aback to the drawing board... We have decided to look into a custom built home, and are seriously considering an indoor pool. Anyone I talk to thinks I'm nuts, sigh... They just don't understand pool love! Lol

Anyone else have an indoor pool that they went thru the build process, can you share some thoughts, tips, advice etc.

I am thinking a small pool, 12x24 is the numbers I have in mind. We get pretty long and cold winters, so an outdoor inground pool is great and all, but why be limited to using it only 3 months per year?

I have one, although I was not directly involved in its initial construction, I have a lot of experience maintaining it, and in some major renovation such as this re-roofing a couple of years ago. http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/41980-My-not-indoor-pool-at-the-moment There have been a few other people on here with indoor pools, although most of them do not seem to actively visit the board. If you search on indoor pools you should find some of them.

Ike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.