Hello from South Carolina

markmc

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 9, 2013
Sumter, SC
Longtime lurker stopping in to say hello and thanks. Second year with the BBB method. Thunderstorm took out AGP last July, new one installed Tuesday.

I'd especially like to thank JasonLion for the outstanding sticky "Turn Your Green Swamp Back into a Sparkling Oasis." I went from about 6 inches of leaves and green water to perfectly sparkling water with the method before about 13000 ga went threw my fence last year.

Anyway, new pool installed and full ready to go on year two. Hopefully the pump shows up tomorrow so I can get going on it. First one was defective upon starting. Will post pics this year. Before and after if that pump doesn't get here real quick.:brickwall:

Welcome to TFP! :wave: We would love to see pics of your new install and your wrecked pool if you have them... you know, just for shock value! :mrgreen:

Hope you enjoy the site!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.