Foam board for Pro Series 20 x 48

Loriac

Jul 8, 2014
Nolanville, Texas
Hello!

I've been perusing these posts for several days now and I think I understand what I need to do. We just purchased a Pro Series 20 x 48 from Sams. I marked out a circele with a 23' diameter and the sod is removed. We are now in the process of leveling. I understand I have to sink the pavers so that they are also level with the ground.

Now comes the sticky part. I am trying to avoid sand and would like to use foam board instead. Here's my question. Since this is not a metal sided pool with a lower frame, where do I extend to foam board out to? Just to the edge of the pavers? I'm going to buy the 1 inch board. Is the 1 inch going to drop the sides of the pool down and press on the legs? Or..is this a bad idea and I should simply go with sand?

Hope that's not a dumb question!

Thanks so much!

I used to have a 24' intex but mine had sand under it. However knowing how they setup I would take my foam to the outside edge of the paver and cut a notch in the foam for your leg. As the leg should not be on top the foam. Then you could dress up around the outside with something.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.