Dolphin Oasis Z5 Experience

Jul 10, 2014
NY
Just a Quick Simple Review.. Ordered it from EpicPoolsupply.com..The Robot has very good attributes compared to my last Aquabot Bravo like the filter system is easy to clean no bags, the power supply slides into the cart, the wire doesn't tangle and the remote is great. BUT I have a fiberglass pool with a lip in the center of the deep end as well as seats on both ends.. The Robot gets stuck on the lip all the time then eventually falls of goes right down.. My pool is oval shaped (16by32)and it missed a lot of spots.. The tracking on the fiberglass surface seems to give it a problem when climbing up walls.. I will be returning it.. Its unfortunate because I do like the easy cleaning aspect of the filters, the caddy, the power pack slides in the caddy, and how the cord raps well around it. I think fiberglass pools may need the sponge brushes :(

So whats happening Now..My Experience with epicpoolsupply.com(sawtoothoutlet.com looks like the identical website) is not a very good one.. I gave this unit another shot after a rainstorm I ran with the full lenght cycle. The unit seems to push the dirt around as I watch it. The unit seems to pass over dirt and it still leaves dirt. It has a hard time going up walls. I am assuming it might not work very well with fiberglass pools. I had the The Bravo aquabot so I know how they work which in the Bravos case very well. The reason I did not get another aquabot Bravo is because it only lasted 3 years and their repair center was a joke. The impeller is clean the cartridges are clean so it is nothing wrong on my end.. It just does a partial cleaning leaves dirt behind in my case.. So I ask EpicpoolSupply.com for a Rma and they told me 20 % restocking fee.. Than I got them to 10%.. The website says 100% satisfaction or your money back. I will return it and talk to my credit card company and see what they can do. Anyone have any ideas what else I can do. I would stay away from epicpoolsupply.com or sawtoothoutlet.com who needs these problems. 1299$ you should be 1000% satisfied.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.