Mandeville,La
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi to all of you guys. After lurking on this site for about a month i joined after signing with a PB. Now in the process of moving walkways,patio stones,fences, cutting trees and etc. so they can get to my backyard. The infomation i found on this site has already helped me with which PB i used and hope to use this site to keep my pool running clean and clear. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who post so much helpful infomation.

Thanks, this is such a great site! I've gone with a guy who's main focus has been what it takes to keep this pool clean and up and running. He also has a pool cleaning side of the company(he even gives you a free month of that with every pool) so he has things he likes to do to make pool upkeep easier. The biggest thing will be that he's a small PB(no showroom or sales staff) and likes to oversee almost every part of the pool build. Which means he will have to split his time up for every job. I know this will not make for a quick build but i think i will get the best pool for the best price in the long run this way.

Argh! Digging to start Saturday but there is a 80% chance of rain and 70% on Friday. Looks like start will be pushed back some more. Yes I will take lots of pics.

Lots of rain today so no digging today. So sad:(. Well at least he came out and marked about where the water line will be and i guess because of the delays he is going to make the pool a little larger that contract called for. That's nice! Not that it will cost him a great deal to throw in a few more sq. ft of water but it will make the pool 33ft long which will be very usefull. So looking at the next week weather, i think 5 days out until weather clears up enough to dig. Now to take pics of the layout.

Well after a week of delays we are off to a good start mostly. They started Tuesday but the dump truck got stuck in the lot they were dumping in and the other two spots were too wet also. So Saturday it all started! All that hard work into the backyard lawn just chewed up in 1/2 a day. Oh well, i do what to swim over pretty bad. Nothing a few palets of St. Aug can't fix in the spring. Can't upload pics from work, i will try at home later.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support