Unlevel Pool Help needed

Jul 9, 2014
Rock Hill
I am new to this site but I have been having a lot of the same issues as mentioned in this thread. First of all I did try my best to level out the pool but I was told that I could use hay ot straw under the pool in another forum and now my pool is driving me crazy. I seeing now that I leveled the liner part of the pool but I did account for the poles and I have pavers but they are to big so I did not use them and now I have a sinking feeling. I believe there is only about a 1 inch difference right now but I am SC and we get some nasty storms this time of year. Two of the poles on my pool are slightly bending to where the poles are pressing against the liner and almost bending under the pool. :brickwall. I am scared it may not hold up. We do play rather rough in the pool. I was wondering should I try to lower the back side that is a little deeper or should I jack up the low side or should I start over. :pale:

Mac is right. If you have bending poles and did not use pavers, and you guys are horse playing in the pool (who doesn't?!!!) then you should take the pool down, re dig the bottom to level in a 16ft radius, set the pavers and reinstall the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.