Spray nozzles for an old slide

My pool has a seven or 8 year old inter-fab slide. It is NOT the City 2, but looks similar, though it is one piece not 2.

I have found the other thread from 2012 here and done a lot of searching. I even bought the spray kit that fits newer slides, but it is useless for me. The spray nozzle holes on the slide are large enough that the whole spray and securing nut go right through the mounting hole on the slide. The tubing supplied is much smaller in diameter also. I have searched every site I can find, and googled to the best of my ability but not found anything that looks like it would work. Can anyone offer suggestions on other approaches?

140709-140226.jpg
In the above picture the old broken spray is on the left and the 36631 kit spary nozzle is on the right. The old nozzle had tygon tubing stretched over the end of the threaded portion for the water connection. The new nozzle just falls into the tygon tubing. I will probably have to just totally replumb it if I can't find a better fitting replacement nozzle.

After trips to Home Depot and Lowe's, both of which turned out to be a waste of time and effort, I went to a small hardware store that still had a small selection of plastic washers. I grabbed some that had an acceptable OD, took them home and drilled them out to get a workable ID. I was then able to mount the small new sprays to the openings for the old ones. The water coverage is not as good and the spray is a bit sharper, but the water use is less. While it is not as good as what I had it will have to do. Fishing the new stiffer hose line through the slide was tricky and time consuming, but eventually I got past the invisible internal obstacles and to each of the outlet positions. Hopefully I won't need to do this again, the plastic for the new sprays does look like it might tolerate sun and heat better, but only time will tell.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.