Out of round replacement liner

May 8, 2012
Takoma Park, MD
I've had an above ground pool for over 35 yrs and have installed 5 liners during that time. Always easy to install until I ordered a replacement liner from linerworld.com. Received the liner promptly and after prepping the pool floor, I proceeded to install the liner. After hours of fighting to get the wrinkles out, I took my tape and measured the circular seam and found that one diameter was 17'9" and the opposing diameter was 16'4". Called liner world and they promptly sent another liner and it was the same dimension. I'm nervous now because its 10 days until the 4th of July and always have my kids and grandchildren over to celebrate. I called back and was transferred to their installer who said I was doing the install wrong. I ordered another liner from a different company and I installed it in an hour and a half with no problems. Liner world seems to unwilling to refund the purchase price of the pool liner and I was hoping to get some input to share with my credit care company when I contested the charge.

Thanks
Jim Potter
Takoma Park, Md

He had 10 days to get the liner installed before the 4th of July. He's not in a time warp.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.