We have a 3 week old pool and we just got our Taylor K- 2006 in the mail today. So, what is a girl to do but run out and test the water at 10:30 at night.
Anyway, the results imply that the chemistry is all off.
FC = 8
TA = 300
CH = 120
CYA = 30
Now what do I do? Whatever we should do, should we wait until it stops raining? It has been raining (downpours) for 5 days straight and more is in the forecast.
Is it safe to swim with the current test results. Saturday is supposed to be sunny for at least part of the day and we're having guests.
Thanks for your help.