It's always Christmas in Florida... Pool Pics to Share

Waldog

May 27, 2014
Christmas, FL
Pics of my pool in Christmas, FL!!!

Yes... I know it's not perfectly level... :/ that's what happens when you and your bud decide to put it up on memorial day weekend. LOL

Might build a deck next... still debating it. Couldn't do weed killer yet as it's been raining too much... If it survives this season I will probably take down and re-level even if we build a deck as it will only be on one side...

ENJOY!!! :cool:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 215
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 216
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 217
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 217
I've seen way worse but I'll take your word for it that it's not level... but I'll give you some advice... if you're going to build a small deck, re-level the pool first so it looks nice and last a long time. :goodjob:

P.S... I'd get rid of that floater or tie it to the ladder so it isn't parking itself where it is. It will ruin the liner and make it brittle. I'd also keep a close eye on your pH, TA and CYA.

Looks like a party pool to me! With the low res pics narrow view I dont really see much of a levelling issue. If there is a bowl dip in the middle but the sides are barely off, don't worry. Consider it a faux deep end, haha.

Yeah banish the pucks unless on vacation.

I wish I had a big yard like that! Have fun!

Yeah we love our location... we have two acres :D

Here's a pic of most of the back yard... view from the pool. The front yard is not visible but it's most of the property, the house sits back a ways.

fkvgcn.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.