Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry
    New Orleans, LA

My name is Josh Ulfers and I run

I've grown up in the pool industry and left retail to start selling online. We offer salt systems (AutoPilot and Resilience) and other pool technology products. I live in Metairie, LA (just about 5 minutes from downtown New Orleans).

My pool/spa combo is powered by a Pentair D.E. filter, Pentair Challenger pump, Polaris 280, Polaris QT Blower, AutoPilot Total Control, Pentair SaM light.

Josh Ulfers - TFP Supporting Vendor - - 888-725-8766 - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps

2. Back To Top    #2
    Hi, Josh, and Welcome to TFP.

As someone in the 'industry' you have taken the first step to being well-liked on this board, and that is by id'ing yourself as a pool equipment dealer in your signature.

You might want to review the following pool rules, especially the third paragraph regarding dealers!

Enjoy your stay!

ETA I formerly lived near NO, for 30 years.

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Missouri City (suburb of Houston, TX)
    2,622 will be the next vendor to offer a discount to TFP supporters! We are working out the details now.

Your signiture is a simple text link which falls within the guidlines.

We all look forward to many informative posts.

Thanks Josh and welcome!
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4

Ft Lauderdale, Florida
    Hey Josh! Welcome aboard.

I've known Josh for a while now and I can tell you that he's a great example of someone who's taken the time to learn the industry and know alot about pool products. Josh doesn't just sell salt systems and I highly recommend Josh when you are looking for pool equipment. As Sean B. said, they are working out the details for Josh's site.
    Whatever he doesn't have on line, call him. He is very prompt and reasonable with his prices.
    Sean Assam -
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators

5. Back To Top    #5

Hi Josh! Nice to meet you. Good luck with your online venture.

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

6. Back To Top    #6
    SE Louisiana
    A belated welcome to a fellow New Orleanian (though I'm actually a Northshorian I do work in town).