So heavy rain and storms are predicted for today into tonight.
My pool is balanced perfectly right now with the exception of my CYA. Not exactly sure what it is yet...I'll need to wait till the weekend to measure.
I was just wondering if there is anything different i should do or test for after the rain?
I test FC daily and PH every other day. PH has been 7.5 for the past 2 weeks since I filled the pool.
I try to stay at around 5ppm FC. Should I raise it a little before the rain? Or just keep doing like i'm doing?